Voice4Change England (V4CE) decided to collaborate with Community Matters because they represent the largest network of grassroots community organisations in the UK and have over 1200 members.
Voice4Change England (V4CE) decided to collaborate with Community Matters because they represent the largest network of grassroots community organisations in the UK and have over 1200 members. Their programmes and services aim to support them and the people they serve, and to create the conditions in which communities can thrive.
Here are some of the great services you can access if you join Community Matters
FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR SMALL ORGANISATIONS WITH ANNUAL INCOME OF £15,000 OR BELOW (Category A in our membership scheme)
Small community organisations with an annual income of £15,000 or below are now entitled to free membership. This category will be asked to send in a copy of their organisation’s Annual Accounts or other supporting document as evidence.. Please visit our website for further details about membership and benefits Community Matters – Become a Member
And you are not eligible for this category don’t forget to claim your 20% membership discount!
ARE YOU FIT FOR PURPOSE?
With groups in the sector reeling from funding cutbacks and lack of available resources, it has never been more important to ensure you are:
- financially viable and sustainable
- legally compliant
- able to demonstrate your impact to funders and stakeholders
We recognise that many of you are looking for support that is easily accessible, affordable, and built on years of expertise.
We have now pulled together our three fundamental tools for any organisation wishing to survive in the current climate.
- Business Planning,Take a look at our website for free business plan templates and if you wish to seek more bespoke support you will be able to contact a member of our Training team via the above link.
- preVISIBLE, Free to set up an online workbook that acts an online quality file, this tool is essentially a checklist to ensure that you are legally compliant
- Your Value! Create successful funding bids and chart your organisation’s progress with our new social impact tool.
|Andto celebrate the great response Your Value! tool has had, we have decided to discount its annual subscription fees by 50% for the month of February.
This now means that Community Matters’ members can obtain access to the tool for just £48 (including VAT) and non-members for just £60 (including VAT).
Opening hours: Advice Line 3 days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) on 0845 847 4253 from 9.30am to 1.00pm. Don’t forget that you can also email in your enquiry via www.communitymatters.org.uk/advice. We guarantee a response within two working days.
In addition our Free Legal Clinics have been launched nationwide in association with LawWorks and Dechert LLP.
To find out more about these new features please contact us on 020 7837 7887 or visit our http://www.communitymatters.org.uk/Access-Support
Don’t forget to register your community building on our free to use sister website www.mycommunityspace.org.uk
The website is for anyone
- Looking for a space to base their activities –desk space, meeting room, hall or studio etc
- In need of somewhere to advertise premises they currently have for hire
- Wanting specialist premises-related advice on issues from hiring and letting space to repairs and maintenance
- Interested in taking part in training and events in relation to premises.
Community Matters is expanding its reach into the sector to make the most of the specialist knowledge and support that we can offer to community groups. That’s why we are delighted to collaborate in this project with V4CE to support a wider range of BME organisations and communities. Our expertise in the management of community organisations and community buildings has proven invaluable to our members and we look forward to working with BME organisations who share our vision of a national network of grassroots community action.
David Tyler, CEO